DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z638wc/male_gift) has announced the addition of the "Male gift shoppers: what she wants vs. what he buys" report to their offering.
Consumer behavior trends for young American male shoppers, including an overview of age differences between younger and older couples, a distinction between young & mature relationships, gender characteristics and most celebrated events.
Robust quantitative analysis, integrated with qualitative interpretation of genuine social networks discourse.
Data is presented using advanced infographics for all main findings in clear visualizations tools.
- Young men tend to buy more gifts and to buy them more frequently compared with older men. They perceive gifts as more valuable, serving as a mean for showing their commitment to the relationship.
- Brands and traditional gifts such as chocolate, flowers and jewelry are the preferred choice of younger couples.
- Women in general look for more personal and meaningful gifts, since these are perceived by women as an optimal expression of love.
- Birthdays are one of 4 important occasions for celebration identified in the research.
- Main parameters for choosing a gift are age, stage of the relationship & gender.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analysis at a glance
2. Age differences
3. Relationship differences
4. Gender differences
- Michael Kors
- Victoria's Secret
- Kay jewelers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z638wc/male_gift