DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btfj87/selling_to_japan) has announced the addition of the "Selling to Japan Online" report to their offering.
Japan is one of the top 3 consumer markets in the world, yet many consumer goods companies steer clear because it seems so forbidding.
This new report, Selling to Japan Online, shows you how to access this market with little effort, and yet still reach millions of consumers. The report identifies 7 routes to sell online to Japan, offering a route to market to suit all sizes of business and all budgets, from a one man business to listed companies. These routes include selling via Japanese e-commerce businesses that will sell your product direct to their customers without the need for you to export to Japan directly.
The report includes:
- Overview of what makes the Japanese market so worthwhile and background data
- Overview of the e-commerce market including market size, breakdown by category, trends, where the opportunities are for overseas brands
- Profiles on all the main players in Japanese e-commerce
- Comparison table on the different routes to market and the pros and cons of each
- In-depth review of the different routes to market, potential partners (including contact names in some cases), and sources of help
- Review of e-commerce marketing including list of social networking partners and marketing providers
- Thorough review of the legal and tax regulations linked to each route to market so you can quickly establish what you need to do
With Selling to Japan Online you will see the opportunities ahead of the competition, potential new customers, key partners, where to focus marketing, and clear concise step by step methods for tackling this key market.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btfj87/selling_to_japan