DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fsfp5j/caps_closures) has announced the addition of the "Caps, Closures and Lamitubes Markets in India" report to their offering.
Over the last decade or so, the Indian FMCG sector has been highly pro-active in expanding the market with a greater range of product categories and much deeper penetration of the urban and rural markets. Not to be left behind, the packaging industry has kept pace with the growth and demands of the brand owners in the FMCG sector through technology enhancement, investments and capacity expansion. Several global packaging companies are now present in India; a few Indian packaging companies have gone global through acquisitions and have also set up greenfield manufacturing facilities. All in all, it has been a decade of rapid growth for the Indian packaging industry and the coming decade promises to be equally good, though the recent economic slowdown may show up a trough or two in the charts.
Demand for caps and closure in India is expected to grow at 10-12% per annum, in the next few years. Growth in the beverage and pharmaceutical sectors is expected to drive the demand for caps and closure in India. Functional aspects driving the demand include convenience, ease of dispensing, child resistant features and tamper-proof solutions.
Lamitubes as packaging format offer superior value additions in terms of ease of dispensing product, hygienic storage after multiple uses, and option for multi-colour print / graphics, thereby offering excellent brand visibility on retail shelves. Major user segments include oral care (toothpaste), cosmetics/personal care (creams, lotions, shampoos / conditioners, gels) and pharmaceuticals (ointments / pain balms).
This detailed report provides a comprehensive analysis of caps & closures and lamitubes for consumer markets in India and detailed forecasts to 2017-18, with break-up by package type and market segments. This report aims to provide the reader a deep insight into the Indian packaging industry and the direction in which it is headed. An attempt has been made to delineate the industry dynamics of end-user markets and packaging products.
- AMD Industries Limited, New Delhi
- Beri Essel Closures, Mumbai
- Cans & Closures Ltd., Kolkata
- Caps & Containers, Mumbai
- Caps & Seals, Ahmedabad
- Continental Crowns and Closures, New Delhi
- Crown Closures, Nasik
- Collapsible Tube Corporation, Mumbai (laminated tubes, aluminum tubes)
- Essel Propack Limited, Mumbai
- Guala Closures India, Goa
- India Tin Industries, Bangalore
- Integrated Caps, Noida,
- Kalyan Rao Metals, Bangalore
- Kaira Can Co. Ltd., Mumbai
- Kolkata Closures Pvt.Ltd.
- Manaksia Limited, Kolkata
- Manjushree Technopack Ltd., Bangalore
- Metal Closures, Bangalore
- Nipra Industries Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
- Raja Crowns & Cans Pvt. Ltd., Hosur
- Roshan Packaging Industries, Thane
- Rajpura Crowns Pvt Ltd., New Delhi
- Shetron Metropak, Bangalore
- Shree Rama Multi-Tech Limited, Gandhinagar
- Skypack Lamitubes
- United Glass Company, New Delhi
- Varun Beverages, New Delhi
- Weener Empire Plastics Ltd.
- Zenna Plastics, Mumbai
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fsfp5j/caps_closures