DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/skbnvk/qubec) has announced the addition of the "Québec, Newfoundland & Labrador Mining Industry Explorations 2013" report to their offering.
Québec is a mining powerhouse, accounting for mineral output of $8.2 billion in 2012 and home to over 200 active exploration companies. Yet a recent fall in its Fraser Institute ranking has left the giant staggering, and how prosperous that future is depends on initiatives taken now by the government and industry players.
Newfoundland and Labrador, a much smaller mining jurisdiction, is seeing strong growth as new mineral camps open. GBR's Industry Explorations book examines both provinces and their future outlooks.
Featuring exclusive interviews with:
- Ministry of Natural Resources Québec - Martine Ouellet, Minister of Natural Resources
- Ministry of Natural Resources Newfoundland and Labrador - Tom Marshall, Minister of Natural Resources
- Québec Mining Association (AMQ) - Josée Méthot, President & CEO
- Québec Mineral Exploration Association (QMEA) - Valérie Fillion, Executive Director
- Minalliance - Isabelle Poirier, Executive Director and Normand Champigny, Chairman
- Aurizon Mines Ltd - Christian Bourcier, Vice President & General Manager of Casa Berardi Mine
- Goldcorp Inc. - George Burns, Executive Vice President & COO
- Commerce Resources Corp. - Chris Grove, Managing Director
- Alderon Iron Ore Corp. -Tayfun Eldum, President & CEO
Key Topics Covered:
- Politics and Taxes
- Strategic Minerals
- Que´bec's North
- Accessing Capital
- Moving the Industry Forward
- Special Section
- Mineral Wealth in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Enabling Progress
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/skbnvk/qubec