DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6knmw3/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Active Monitoring Network Performance Market " report to their offering.
This market insight analyzes the active monitoring network performance market. This study covers active network performance assurance solutions for service providers (fixed & mobile) covering turn up testing, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, IP core, and mobile backhaul. In addition, it provides revenue forecasts from 2010 to 2020 with the base year of 2013. It also provides industry challenges and comparison between active and passive monitoring.
MARKET OVERVIEW - DEFINITION AND SCOPE
Active Network monitoring systems include network layer monitoring products that are usually used for network-wide monitoring. These tools are used for pro-active monitoring. The dependence on networks is growing by the day with the increasing need for high performance reliable networks.
Integrated end-to-end monitoring is performed to actively collect network information for analyzing the data.
Through active network performance monitoring, network administrators can choose which parameters they want to monitor, and process the data accordingly.
This study covers active network performance assurance solutions for service providers (fixed and mobile) covering the following:
- Turn-up testing
- Performance monitoring
- IP core
- Mobile backhaul
The study also provides the major trends prevailing in the market from drivers' and restraints' standpoints.
- Is the market growing? If so, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market?
- Who are the major participants in this market, and what are their market shares?
- Which geographic region provides potential opportunity for growth?
- Are the products offered today meeting customer needs, or is there additional development required?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Active Monitoring Network Performance Market
4. Forecast and Trends - Active Monitoring Network Performance Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Active Monitoring Network Performance Market
6. The Last Word
- EXFO (Brix system)
- Empirix (E-XMS)
- H-Log (H-Advisor
- Ixia (IxChariot)
- JDSU (RCATS)
- Keynote SIGOS (SITE)
- Spirent (TestCenter)
- Telchemy (APP series)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6knmw3/analysis_of_the