DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kcpfb2/consumer) has announced the addition of the "Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Korea, 2013-2018" report to their offering.
Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Development in South Korea, 2013-2018 is the result of extensive market research covering the online retail industry in South Korea. It provides the magnitude, growth, share, and dynamics of the online retail market in South Korea. It is an essential tool for companies active across South Korea's online retail value chain and for new companies considering entry into online the retail market in South Korea. It provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes the business environment and country risk related to South Korea's online retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing the South Korean online retail industry.
By examining best practice from the leading national large-scale online retailers (but specifically excluding the likes of Amazon, whose sites are well-known and vary little by country), as well as reviewing innovative approaches from smaller retailers, the report provides insights and ideas about how best to approach growing online sales for your business.
- M-commerce is soaring with the increase in smart phone penetration and high mobile internet usage
- The online channel is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 11.38% in 2013-2018, to reach KRW31 trillion in 2018, and increase its contribution to 9% of total South Korean retail sales, compared to 7.6% in 2013
- Aging consumers are a key target group for retailers, as they seek convenience in shopping and delivery
- Retailers are adopting omni-channel strategies to provide unique services in order to provide greater convenience to online customers
- Electrical and electronics is the largest sold category over the online channel in 2013; however, apparel, accessories, luggage, and leather goods is set to surpass their sales by 2018
Key Topics Covered:
2 Market at a glance
3 Consumer Insight: Online Shopping Attitudes and Behaviors
4 Online Channel Dynamics
5 Case Studies: Leading Online Retailers in South Korea
- Home Plus
- Interpark INT
- Lotte Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kcpfb2/consumer