DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8xb6vx/power_generation) has announced the addition of the "Power Generation: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 Power Generation industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $558.5 billion in 2013 to the global power generation industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $794.2 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 7.3% over the 2013-18 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the power generation industry, with market revenues of $167.6 billion in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Canada, with a value of $150.6 and $56.7 billion, respectively.
- Japan is expected to lead the power generation industry in the G8 nations with a value of $242.7 billion in 2016, followed by the US and Canada with expected values of $216.8 and $84.2 billion, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Power Generation In Canada
- Power Generation In France
- Power Generation In Germany
- Power Generation In Italy
- Power Generation In Japan
- Power Generation In Russia
- Power Generation In The United Kingdom
- Power Generation In The United States
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8xb6vx/power_generation