DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9z2sfw/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in New Zealand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
Non-life insurance was the largest segment in the insurance industry during the review period (2009-2013) and accounted for 52.3% of the total gross written premium generated in 2013. The non-life segment's gross written premium increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% in 2013. Property insurance was the largest non-life insurance category, and accounted for 41.8% of the segment's gross written premium value in 2013.
- It provides historical values for New Zealand's non-life insurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categiories in New Zealand's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in New Zealand.
- Using Porter's industry-standard Five Forces analysis, it details the competitive landscape in New Zealand for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in New Zealand and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in New Zealand and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 New Zealand Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
5 Analysis by Distribution Channel
6 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - New Zealand Non-Life Insurance
7 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
10 Business Environment and Country Risk
- IAG New Zealand Ltd
- Vero Insurance New Zealand Ltd
- AMI Insurance Ltd
- Lumley General Insurance (NZ) Ltd
- Tower (NZ) Ltd
- FMG Insurance Ltd
- AIG Insurance New Zealand Ltd
- Allianz New Zealand Ltd
- Medical Assurance Society New Zealand Ltd
- ACE Insurance Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9z2sfw/nonlife