DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jcc2d5/the_strategic) has announced the addition of the "The Strategic Corporate Investments Handbook" book to their offering.
This is a practical guide that allows its readers to obtain the skills, knowledge and methodology for growing a sustainable business. This book integrates the principles of corporate planning and financial management through the use of numerous clearly structured illustrations. It includes case studies covering the areas of strategic planning and risk management which are supported by suggested answers. In summary this book is a value added strategic financial advisory guide for sustainable corporate success.
This book has been written in order to allow its readers the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge which integrate corporate strategy with finance. Furthermore, it will allow its readers to enhance the business value creation process in a more controlled and less risky way.
The sources of finance that can support the corporate strategy and growth, and other investment decisions to increase the value of the corporate over the corporation's lifecycle, are discussed. There are other areas addressed, including the key documentations for engaging with potential investors or buyers, the need to prepare credible projections, manage risks and the need to critically evaluate corporate investment opportunities.
What does the book include?
- Strategy and Corporate Growth through strategic planning, investment appraisal, organic and acquisitive growth, business development, the importance of the sales pipeline, due diligence, market research and business planning.
- The sources of financing required to grow your business such as IPOs, Rights Issues, Debt, Investment Funds, Private Equity and Project Finance.
- The key processes that facilitate financing such as preparing credible financial forecasts, key documents such as project information memorandums and offer memorandums.
- The key internal processes that make investors feel comfortable such as corporate governance, internal controls and business case controls.
- Key Corporate Investment Decisions such as disposals and the company sale process, refinancing, capital structures, dividend policies, working capital management, sale and lease back, lease or buy, restructurings and risk management strategies.
Who should read this book?
Strategic Corporate Investments is suitable for Managing Directors, CEOs, CFOs, Finance Directors, Financial Analysts, Business Planners and Financial Advisors who wish to strategically develop businesses. Indeed, it will provide insight for strategic development for companies of any size or stage of its lifecycle.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jcc2d5/the_strategic