DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3rpcs/transformational) has announced the addition of the "Transformational Trends in the Global Building Energy Management Solutions Industry" report to their offering.
With high energy prices and an increasing focus on sustainability, the building energy management (BEM) industry is increasingly deploying innovative and intelligent technology to optimise energy usage and enhance the efficiency of buildings and companies.
This market insight explores the transformation of the BEM industry in the context of the 5 most influential trends affecting the sector today, namely, new business models and the role of FM companies in service delivery; energy efficiency regulations and legislation; advancements in software and data analytics; advancements in control and automation technology; and convergence of BEM into overall business efficiency.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- CEO's 360 Degree Perspectives on Stakeholder Opinions in the Building Energy Management Solutions (BEMS) Industry
- Ranking of Transformational Trends in the Global BEMS Industry: Stakeholders' Opinions
- Associated Research and Multimedia on Building Energy Management
2. The Future of Building Energy Management
- The Smart Building Spectrum
- Smart Concepts and Key Enablers for Growth
- Building Energy Management Solutions - Progression Towards Smart Solutions
3. Transformational Trends in the BEMS Industry
- The Question We Asked Stakeholders Energy Efficiency Regulations and Legislations
- Convergence of BEM into Overall Business Efficiency
- Advancements in Software and Data Analytics
- New Business Models and the Role of FM Companies in Service Delivery
- Advancements in Control and Automation Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3rpcs/transformational.