DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bs8t6r/construction_in) has announced the addition of the "Construction in Tunisia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The Tunisian construction industry recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.77% during the review period (2008-2013). The review-period growth was supported by the government-led social housing projects and increased foreign direct investment (FDI) in the real estate sector. Despite the economic and political instability, the industry's outlook is favorable, due to the government's focus on improving the country's infrastructure and residential requirements. Industry growth will also be driven by developments in the tourism and retail sectors, as well as the country's new investment code, which includes several blocks, such as guarantees on investment and access to investment incentives. The construction industry's output is expected to record a CAGR of 5.26% over the forecast period (2014-2018).
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Tunisia using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Tunisia
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Commercial Construction
4 Industrial Construction
5 Infrastructure Construction
6 Institutional Construction
7 Residential Construction
8 Company Profile: Société Immobilière et de Participation
9 Company Profile: Société Immobilière Tuniso-Seoudienne
10 Company Profile: ETRAPH
11 Company Profile: Enterprise Universelle de Bâtiment
13 Market Data Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bs8t6r/construction_in.