OLD BRIDGE, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The poultry industry is slowly but surely using more copper carbonate to supplement poultry feed as a copper mineral.
The main benefits are:
- It is water insoluble and does not create any reactions with any other minerals in a formula.
- A natural alternative that is functionally equivalent to other commercially available sources of copper such at tri-basic copper chloride
- Made in the USA from American raw materials with no organic compounds or chlorides used in the manufacturing process
- Manufactured using a continuous process insuring consistent quality, high batch-to-batch consistency and prompt availability.
- Recent poultry studies show Old Bridge’s Copper Carbonate to be superior to copper sulfate in relative nutritional bioavailability and broiler performance.
- Numerous independent analyses of Old Bridge Copper Carbonate prove that the product easily meets rigid EU criteria for the presence of dioxins and polychlorinated biphenols (pcbs).
- Old Bridge Copper Carbonate is an approved Eurofins and AFIA feed additive and is manufactured in a certified AFIA Safe Feed/Safe Food facility.