DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8qtdkz/ethanol_etoh) has announced the addition of the "Ethanol (EtOH): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
Ethanol 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about the ethanol market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which, all together, give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for ethanol. The report also features next-five-years forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of ethanol.
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast.
- Comprehensive data showing ethanol capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country).
- The report indicates a wealth of information on ethanol producers and suppliers.
- Region market overview covers the following: production of ethanol in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region.
- Ethanol market forecast for the next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: ETHANOL PROPERTIES AND USES
2. ETHANOL MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. ETHANOL WORLD MARKET
3.1. World ethanol capacity
3.2. World ethanol production
3.3. Ethanol consumption
3.4. Ethanol global trade
3.5. Ethanol prices in the world market
4. ETHANOL REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
Each country section comprises the following parts:
- Total installed capacity in country
- Production in country
- Manufacturers in country
- Consumption of in country
- Suppliers in country
- Export and import in country
- Prices in country
4.1. Ethanol European market analysis
4.2. Ethanol Asia Pacific market analysis
4.3. Ethanol North American market analysis
4.4. Ethanol Latin American market analysis
4.5. Ethanol Africa & Middle East market analysis
5. ETHANOL MARKET PERSPECTIVES
5.1. Ethanol capacity and production forecast up to 2018
5.2. Ethanol consumption forecast up to 2018
5.3. Ethanol prices forecast up to 2018
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE ETHANOL MARKET WORLDWIDE
7. ETHANOL END-USE SECTOR
7.1. Ethanol consumption by application
7.2. Ethanol downstream markets review and forecast
7.3. Ethanol consumers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8qtdkz/ethanol_etoh.