DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lwq266/bric_surgical) has announced the addition of the "BRIC Surgical Generators Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"BRIC Surgical Generators Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the BRIC Surgical Generators market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Electrosurgical RF Generators, Electrocautery Generators, Ultrasonic Generators and Argon Plasma Coagulation Generators.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Surgical Generators market wherever available.
- Market size data for Surgical Generators market segments - Electrosurgical RF Generators, Electrocautery Generators, Ultrasonic Generators and Argon Plasma Coagulation Generators.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Surgical Generators market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Surgical Generators market.
- Key players covered include Covidien, ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH and ConMed Corporation.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Surgical Generators Market, BRIC
4 Surgical Generators Market, Brazil
5 Surgical Generators Market, Russia
6 Surgical Generators Market, India
7 Surgical Generators Market, China
8 Overview of Key Companies in BRIC Surgical Generators Market
- Covidien plc
- Olympus Corporation
- ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
- ConMed Corporation
- KLS Martin GmbH & Co. KG
- Medtronic, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Bovie Medical Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lwq266/bric_surgical