DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghhpgn/capacity_and) has announced the addition of the "Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in Africa - Nigeria to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth" report to their offering.
Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in Africa - Nigeria to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the refining industry in Africa. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned refineries in Africa. The details of major companies operating in the refining industry in Africa are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2018
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Sonatrach Spa, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and Chevron Corporation
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Africa Refining Industry
4 Profile of Sonatrach SPA
5 Profile of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
6 Profile of Chevron Corporation
7 Financial Deals Landscape
8 Recent Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghhpgn/capacity_and