DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gf9g3g/cigarette_top) has announced the addition of the "Cigarette Top Line Data 2014" report to their offering.
Cigarette Top Line Data 2014 is a new report that is intended to provide key top-line data about Cigarettes in 123 markets worldwide. This report provides two basic elements, namely market volumes (consumption, trade and production) by country, region and globally and market volumes by company, by country, region and globally.
- Asia & Australasia is the biggest Cigarette consuming region with consumption of approximately 3,739,011 million pieces
- China is the world's biggest Cigarette producing country with annual production of 2,516,100 million pieces reported for 2013
- Western Europe has the biggest number of exports by region with annual export of 389,126 million pieces in 2013
- Cigarette Top Line Data 2014 report is a data-only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption and production data on Cigarette market.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes globally. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarette industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarette industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarette industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarette industry.
- This report provides detailed volume and market share data for the various companies operating in the Cigarette industry along with their key focus regions.
- This report also provides future projections of the Cigarette industry considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gf9g3g/cigarette_top