INDIANAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In an event designed for the investment community, executives from 13 Indiana public companies will be discussing their corporate successes and growth strategies at the 2014 INVESTIndiana Equity Conference, to be held September 23 at the Conrad Indianapolis.
Presented by Title Sponsors Crowe Horwath LLP and Ice Miller LLP, and by Organizing Partners CFA Society Indianapolis and Financial Executives International (FEI), INVESTIndiana showcases companies before professional investors and analysts looking for potential investment opportunities and for commentary about economic and business issues.
“The conference gives these professionals the opportunity to meet face to face with Indiana executives and learn what makes their companies compelling and unique,” said Terry McWilliams, the IR counselor who founded INVESTIndiana and similar conferences in Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
The presenting companies, all headquartered in Indiana, represent various market capitalizations and industry sectors, including banking/finance, retail, manufacturing, energy/utility, and high-tech. The companies are:
- 1st Source Corporation, South Bend (NASDAQ: SRCE)
- Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc., Indianapolis (NYSE: ALSN)
- Baldwin & Lyons, Inc., Indianapolis (NASDAQ: BWINB)
- Escalade, Inc., Evansville (NASDAQ: ESCA)
- German American Bancorp, Inc., Jasper (NASDAQ: GABC)
- Haynes International, Inc., Kokomo (NASDAQ: HAYN)
- Hillenbrand, Inc., Batesville (NYSE: HI)
- Interactive Intelligence Group, Inc., Indianapolis (NASDAQ: ININ)
- Lakeland Financial Corporation, Warsaw (NASDAQ: LKFN)
- MainSource Financial Group, Inc., Greensburg (NASDAQ: MSFG)
- MutualFirst Financial, Inc., Muncie (NASDAQ: MFSF)
- NiSource Inc., Merrillville (NYSE: NI)
- Old National Bancorp, Evansville (NASDAQ: ONB)
Public companies that join the conference later will be added to http://www.invest-ind.com/companies.html.
The conference is built for investment professionals who represent pension funds, family wealth management offices, mutual funds, and organizations involved in evaluating, selecting and managing equities.
Investment professionals may attend as conference guests by registering at www.invest-ind.com and entering the code 0923INVIND. (Registrations are subject to verification.) Business professionals may attend the conference for $99, which includes breakfast, lunch, formal presentations and keynote sessions. Instructions are on the website.
Other organizations supporting the conference include Business Wire, Creative Financial Staffing, Curran & Connors, Hays Companies of Indiana, Hilliard Lyons, Optimum Companies, mergermarket, Markey’s Rental & Staging, Wall Street Calendar, The Wall Street Transcript, Mozaic Investor Relations and the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University.