DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mv76sh/us_dod_c4isr) has announced the addition of the "US DoD C4ISR" report to their offering.
This research service focuses on the US Department of Defense (DoD) command and control, communications, computers, intelligence, and surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) budget spending. Included in this study is an analysis of research, development, test, and evaluation (RDT&E), procurement, operations and maintenance (O&M), and a variety of services. Contract activity for the DoD C4ISR for 2013 is also included in the study. The DoD C4ISR 2015 budget is comprised of Army, Navy/Marine Corps, Air Force, and Joint Service spending plans, all of which are included. The base year for financial spending is 2013, and the market forecast is from 2013 to 2019.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the areas of growth within the DoD C4ISR market?
- Which segments, technologies, and services make up the market?
- What are the leading drivers and restraints for the DoD C4ISR market?
- What are the top programs for the DoD C4ISR market?
- Which technologies and services will the program budget emphasize?
- Which companies are leading the C4ISR research, procurement, and services market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. C4ISR Market Overview
3. DoD C4ISR
- Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. C4ISR Breakdown
5. The Last Word
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mv76sh/us_dod_c4isr
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.