DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7vrqm8/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Southeast Asia and Australia-New Zealand Process Safety Systems Market" report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the safety systems used in process industries in Southeast Asia and Australia-New Zealand.
End users include oil and gas, chemicals and petrochemicals, power, refining, and others including metals and mining, water and wastewater, and pulp and paper.
The product segments are emergency shutdown systems, fire and gas systems, burner management systems, high integrity pressure protection systems, and turbomachinery controls. It is a growing market because of rising mandatory safety standard and investments in end-user industries
Key Topics Covered:
Total Process Safety Systems Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD) Segment Breakdown
- Fire and Gas Systems (F&G) Segment Breakdown
- Burner Management Systems (BMS) Segment Breakdown
- Turbomachinery Controls (TMC) Segment Market
- High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems (HIPPS) Segment Market
End User Breakdown
The Last Word
- Invensys Triconex
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Honeywell Process Solutions
- Emerson process Management
- Schneider Electric
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7vrqm8/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.