CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SilkRoad, a leading global provider of cloud-based talent management solutions, today announced a new partnership with Maxwell Health, bringing a fully paperless operating system for employee benefits that streamlines online enrollment in all types of benefits and leverages data from integrated services for better, more informed health solutions.
Click here to tweet this release.
Integration with SilkRoad:
- SilkRoad remains system of record for employer/employee information
- Maxwell Health is system of record for benefits and benefits administration
Maxwell Health provides the following for SilkRoad HRMS customers:
- Complex Rate Structures
- Flexible Plan Design
- Rules-based System
- Flexible Contribution Strategies Support
- Paperless Online Benefits Enrollment
- Turnkey, Mobile-Enabled Wellness Program that incentivizes healthy behavior
- Health Engagement Platform integrated with best-in-class wellness products and services
- “SilkRoad is committed to delivering the most comprehensive and easy-to-use products to all of our customers,” said John Shackleton, President and CEO of SilkRoad. “By partnering with Maxwell Health, SilkRoad is able to deliver a more complete and integrated experience.”
- “As one of the most innovative HRMSs in the industry, SilkRoad is a natural fit for our product and vision,” said Veer Gidwaney, CEO and Co-Founder of Maxwell Health. “We’re very excited to work with SilkRoad to provide a seamless benefits enrollment and engagement experience for their users.”
SilkRoad is a leading global provider of cloud-based, end-to-end talent management solutions that enable customers to find, attract, develop, and retain the best talent. The award-winning SilkRoad Life Suite includes Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, and HRMS solutions that are delivered through a tablet-friendly Talent Portal. The suite is easy to deploy and use – a single platform to rapidly boost employee engagement and business performance. Visit www.silkroad.com, follow on Twitter @SilkRoadTweets or call 866-329-3363 (U.S. toll free) or +1-312-574-3700.
About Maxwell Health
Maxwell Health, a fast-growing industry leader in health IT, is the first Health as a Service platform. This revolutionary operating system for employee benefits engages employees, incentivizes a holistic view of health, and provides a centralized place to access health and benefits services. Maxwell’s web portal and mobile app enhances the benefits experience by leveraging data from integrated services, meaning better, more informed health solutions. Market leaders, including benefits brokers, TPAs, insurance carriers, PEOs and other vendors, license Maxwell’s technology to use with their employer clients.
131 Tremont Street Floor 3
Boston, MA 02111