DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7n8fn/public_and) has announced the addition of the "Public and Product Liability Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The public and product liability category grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8% during the 2009-2013 review period, reaching GBP2.9 billion in 2013. This growth was triggered by an increase in the number of personal injury compensation claims and the rising costs of medical care and civil litigation. Public and product liability insurance premiums increased by 8.6% in 2012, further rising by 19.5% in 2013. The strengthening economy, an increase in the number of private-sector businesses and a pick-up in retail and manufacturers' product sales have all contributed to premium growth in the category.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the public and product liability insurance market in the UK.
- It provides historical values for the UK public and products liability insurance market for the report's 2009-2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2014-2018 forecast period.
- It offers estimates of gross written premiums generated in the market.
- It provides an overview of claims, market dynamics and market drivers.
- It profiles top public and product liability insurers in the UK and outlines the key challenges faced in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Competitive Landscape
5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6 Deals and News
7 Regulation and Compliance
8 Economic Backdrop
9 Company Profiles
- ACE European Group Ltd
- AIG Europe Ltd
- Aviva Plc
- Axa UK plc
- Direct Line Insurance Group Plc
- Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) Plc
- QBE Insurance (Europe) Ltd
- Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Plc
- XL Group Plc
- Zurich Insurance Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7n8fn/public_and