WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MetraTech, the leading provider of Agreements-Based Billing™, commerce and settlement solutions, today announced the release of its MetraNet® 8.0 software, which provides actionable intelligence to business stakeholders across the enterprise through user-friendly reports and dashboards to accelerate decision-making and business performance. MetraNet 8.0 also empowers businesses to scale and grow globally by providing a single platform to support expansion of business units, franchises or partners and resellers. Enterprises can provide flexibility and granularity in pricing and bundling strategies to individual business units or partners, while maintaining corporate visibility and policies for governance, accountability, pricing and brand control.
MetraNet 8.0 makes it possible for business users to easily access the information they need to do their jobs and drive personalized customer and partner interactions. MetraNet’s portfolio of dashboards, analytics and reports deliver key insights to enable the enterprise to monitor and closely track the state of the business. Sales, operations, product and finance teams are provided with the information they need to respond quickly to customers, partners and market trends and drive the business forward. Features include:
- The Account 360 provides customer service representatives (CSRs) with deep insights into a customer’s behavioral patterns around subscriptions, payments, invoices and complex usage patterns to drive new revenue opportunities.
- The Product Dashboard provides the information and insight needed by product management and marketing teams to successfully roll out new products and services, and create new marketing and promotional campaigns.
- The Finance Dashboard graphically represents accurate, up-to-the-minute views into the financial health of the business, including monthly recurring revenue (MRR) and new customers and products over time.
- The Operations Dashboard provides a unified view of real-time production and deployment information, such as failed transactions, critical to successful operations.
The new MetraNet 8.0 reporting framework comes with a powerful and intuitive self-service capability, empowering users to easily create personalized reports to suit specific business or operational requirements. Additional features include:
- Business Unit and Partner Partitions – The functionality enables enterprises to easily expand globally and support ‘glocal’ empowerment by providing autonomy to business units, franchises and partners and resellers, while providing corporate visibility and control.
- Quoting, Credit Notes and Bill Messages – The interaction with customers is personalized through a seamless customer engagement model that makes it possible to easily engage with the customer and issue customized quotes, convert quotes to subscriptions or issue credit notes as needed. At a time and age where proactive customer engagement and capturing mind-share is critical, Bill Messages serves as a key tool for maintaining personalized interactions.
- The Commerce Decision Engine™ – The additional enhancements support features designed to deepen customer loyalty and unlock upselling opportunities. Sales and CSRs can seamlessly carry over customers unused units from one plan to another. Notifications can be sent to customers prior to hitting overages while thresholds can be easily configured to alert a customer if they are approaching an overage tier or to automatically trigger a pre-pay transaction to avoid unexpected charges.
Esmeralda Swartz, chief marketing officer at MetraTech, said, “This latest release delivers powerful and accurate insight across the enterprise into how business is transacting and it’s delivered through a consumerized user experience. But this usability does not sacrifice the enterprise-class features, such as business unit and partner partitions, which make it possible for enterprises to grow via acquisitions, and regional and partner expansion strategies. Empowered users have easy access to actionable intelligence that, when combined with our metadata-based billing platform, makes it easy to adapt and adjust services and offers to address changes in the market.”
MetraNet 8.0 datasheet: http://bit.ly/1o7f4Kn
MetraNet 8.0 video: http://bit.ly/1APyzv6
MetraTech blog: http://bit.ly/141OHwE
MetraTech on Twitter: http://bit.ly/162XVXo
MetraTech on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/14EuIDt
MetraTech Corp. simplifies and enables global commerce innovation, while helping businesses respond to an ever-changing customer and partner relationship landscape. MetraTech empowers businesses to embrace change through a unique Agreements-Based Billing™, commerce and settlement solution that models and supports fluid, personalized, multi-party agreements for customers, partners and suppliers. MetraTech customers innovatively create and securely collect revenue, provide settlement to partners and manage their customer lifecycle in 36 languages, 28 currencies and 150 countries.