DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f648fw/uk_xray_systems) has announced the addition of the "UK X-Ray Systems Market Forecast and Opportunity Assessment, 2006 - 2019" report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the X-ray Systems in the UK through 2019.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- Analog X-ray Systems
Digital X-ray Systems
The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company market shares.
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2006 to 2019.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2019.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2006 to 2019).
Recent Events and Developments.
Why should you buy?
- Build business strategy by identifying the high growth and attractive market categories.
- Develop competitive strategy based on competitive landscape.
- Design capital investment strategies based on forecasted high potential segments.
- Identify potential business partners, acquisition targets and business buyers.
- Plan for a new product launch and inventory in advance.
- Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data.
- To review unbiased and independent assessment of the market data.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table of Contents
3. Scope of the Report
4. UK Market for X-Ray Systems, 2006-2019
5. Recent Events and Developments
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Philips Medical Systems
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f648fw/uk_xray_systems