BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IdeaPaint, the leader and innovator in workplace collaboration technology, announced the hire of six regional sales managers to serve the architecture and design communities in key cities across the U.S. With office leasing and new development on the rise, IdeaPaint will be better positioned to capitalize on this growth.
According to commercial real estate developer Jones Lang LaSalle, the U.S. will continue to see tremendous growth in the rental office space arena. JLL reports that Dallas is a hotspot for corporate expansion and relocation. And in San Francisco, office leasing activity levels (s.f.) have increased by 55 percent compared to last year. New York has seen a similar increase at 44 percent and Chicago has seen an almost 20 percent increase in office leasing activity.
“With more office space being built and developed, there is a tremendous opportunity for growth in IdeaPaint installations,” said IdeaPaint President John Stephans. “Whether the office space is big or small, IdeaPaint can provide the perfect canvas for startups and major companies alike to collaborate and innovate.”
Jeff Chaitman will lead IdeaPaint’s new sales team. Jeff is a highly experienced global business development leader with deep expertise in the office design and furniture industry. Prior to joining IdeaPaint, Chaitman was vice president of sales at Inscape, a leading provider of smart workspaces and office furniture. Previously, he held senior sales positions in the U.S., Asia and Europe for Haworth Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of adaptable workspaces. New team members include:
- Jed DiMiceli joins IdeaPaint from Wolf-Gordon and has been active in the A&D industry for a number of years. Jed is based in Chicago.
- Sarah Henry has been working in the workplace furniture industry for the past ten years and worked with major furniture manufacturers like Teknion, Herman Miller and COP. Sarah is based in Boston.
New York and New Jersey:
- Anita Khullar joins with extensive sales experience over a wide range of industries such as healthcare and design. Anita holds a masters degree in Interior Design from Pratt and is based out of New York City.
- Ashtyn Foley is formerly from Shaw Contract Group in New York City where she managed and cultivated existing and new client relationships. Ashtyn is an active IIDA member and co-chair of membership in NYC.
South and West Regions
- Stephanie Gschwendtner is IdeaPaint’s Director of Market Development and started with the original IdeaPaint team in 2008. Over the past six years she worked across a number of business units and is located in Los Angeles.
- Naz Sadeghi has over twenty years of experience, including interior design and purchasing for U.S. and international design firms. Naz is based in San Francisco.
- Marianne Schumacher has spent a number of years working on both sides of the business not only in sales but as an interior architect and designer. Marianne is also located in San Francisco.
“This experienced and energetic team will undoubtedly help IdeaPaint expand its footprint across the U.S.,” said Jeff Chaitman. “IdeaPaint can already be found in over 100,000 offices and we’re looking forward to seeing that number grow exponentially.”
Writable surfaces have emerged as one of the hottest design trends of 2014 – which coincides with an uptick in workplace design spending. Organizations are poised to spend more on new and re-designed workspaces in the coming years. According to the American Institute of Architects, non-residential construction will grow by 7.2 percent in 2014. And, the Interior Design Billings Index, produced by the American Society of Interior Designers, projects steady, continuous growth in the office design space this year. With this uptick in office building, design and architecture projects, professionals in those industries are adding more writable surfaces as a way to add instant value and creativity to new and re-designed spaces quickly and cost-effectively.
IdeaPaint is the creator of the high-performance dry erase paint category. The Company’s products and related accessories create dynamic, collaborative environments with corporate, educational and home settings. IdeaPaint is UL GREENGUARD Gold certified and LEED compliant. For more information, please visit www.ideapaint.com. For ongoing company and product updates, follow IdeaPaint on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ideapaint or connect on Facebook at www.facebook/com/ideapaint.