GREEN BAY, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wisconsin Building Supply, a subsidiary of US LBM, proudly announces the release of their new Mobile App on the iPhone App Store. Finally! An App that works as hard you do! Download now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wisconsin-building-supply/id900057753?mt=8
Track Jobsite Deliveries
- Check orders and track deliveries with real-time GPS updates
- Message delivery status to your GC or Sub.
- View photos of the delivered order
- Access recent deliveries and search delivery history
Check Account Information – Anytime, Anywhere!
- View open invoices, upcoming bills and billing history for a specific job using quick filters
Check the Latest Promotions and Upcoming Events
- Find what interests you and learn more
- Share via email, print or save on your phone
- Choose an event and you will be automatically registered
Wisconsin Building Supply President, Bill Imig expressed his enthusiasm for the Mobile App.
“We created the Mobile App specifically for the professional remodeler, commercial and custom builder. We know and understand their business and the tools they need at their fingertips,” said Imig. “This investment in technology is part of our continued commitment to customer service excellence. Stay tuned for an Android version coming soon!”
Founded in 2009, Wisconsin Building Supply is headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The company operates numerous locations servicing homebuilders and professional remodelers throughout the state of Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
US LBM, recipient of the 2013 HCN Pro Dealer of the Year Award, is a collection of 12 leading building material distributors serving the Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Western U.S. in 11 states with more than 81 locations. Implementing the philosophy of local management and leadership, US LBM capitalizes on the premier reputation of its operating companies and the local customer relationships that each operation is known for in its market.