DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p5wn32/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Lithium Battery Cathode Material Industry Report, 2013-2014" report to their offering.
Given bright prospects in electric vehicle market, many manufacturers, especially those from China, have crowded into the lithium battery industry. Unlike competitors from other countries, most Chinese manufacturers have a single type of product, which leaves them highly dependent on lithium battery market and thus brings with it extremely high risks. And as for the manufacturers outside of China, lithium battery typically occupies a rather low proportion of the total revenue.
Despite a sharp rise in shipments of mobile phones and tablet PCs as well as battery capacity in recent years, the average price of lithium batteries declined amid the fierce market competition. The electric vehicle market hasn't really started, and the significant decline in benefits of lithium battery companies has brought great pressure to the upstream raw materials.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Lithium Battery Industry
2 Lithium Battery Market
3 Lithium Battery Cathode Materials Market and Industry
4 Lithium Battery Cathode Materials Companies
5 Lithium Battery Companies
- ATL (TDK)
- Beijing Easpring Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- CITIC GUOAN MGL
- China BAK Battery, Inc. (CBAK)
- Hunan Reshine New Material Co., Ltd.
- LG Chem
- Ningbo Jinhe New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Shanshan Co., Ltd.
- Pulead Technology Industry Co., Ltd.
- Samsung SDI
- Shenzhen Tianjiao Technology Co., Ltd.
- Simplo Technology
- TODA KOGYO
- Tanaka Chemical
- Tianjin B&M Science and Technology Joint-stock Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin STL Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p5wn32/global_and