SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Transera, the Customer Engagement Analytics in the cloud company, today announced the general availability of Customer Engagement Analyzer 2.0, the latest version of the award-winning SaaS offering that helps contact centers capture, organize and cross-analyze customer interactions. Customer Engagement Analyzer 2.0 equips contact centers with enhanced interactive and collaborative analytics capabilities to perform business performance analytics on cross-system customer interaction and agent activity data.
“Today’s contact center has no shortage of customer engagement data. The challenge has been how to capture, connect and analyze this data across touch points and systems, and then use insights from this analysis to better serve customers and maximize their long-term value,” said Arnab Mishra, Senior Vice President of Products and Solutions at Transera. “With Customer Engagement Analyzer 2.0, Transera has made interactive and collaborative analysis far easier and more flexible than anything currently on the market for customer interaction data.”
Customer Engagement Analyzer Overview
Transera’s Analyzer gives organizations a complete view of customer engagement—no matter what operational system or channel through which interactions occurred—so they can optimize for better business outcomes and customer experiences.
Contact center, sales and marketing professionals can use information gleaned from Transera Customer Engagement Analyzer for a variety of business purposes, such as identifying the best answering resources, evaluating marketing campaign performance, determining next best actions and offers, prioritizing customers, and comparing sales and customer satisfaction target metrics to actual metrics.
Transera Customer Engagement Analyzer brings data together in the cloud from automated call distributor (ACD) applications, interactive voice response (IVR) systems, customer relationship management (CRM) applications, order entry applications and other customer data sources such as demographic services so that contact centers can analyze, understand, manage and automate customer interactions in new and innovative ways.
What’s New in Customer Engagement Analyzer 2.0
The Customer Engagement Analyzer 2.0 enhancements fall into four key areas:
- Agent Activity Records created from multiple systems are now included for analysis along with Customer Interaction Records
- Interactively segmenting and profiling agent activities as well as customer interactions by any variable
- Pivoting across different segmentation variables to understand correlations between them
- Heat Map visualizations that pinpoint data outliers
- Integrated table and chart visualizations for drilling into the data driving graphical trends
- Creating, saving and publishing analytic data sets for analysis by others
- Saving segment and profiling filters and visualization defaults for use by peers and team members
- Creating standard business-oriented, cross-system Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and publishing them to a library for use by others
- Saving results from past analytic steps for retracing and sharing
- Feedback on data set size resulting from a proposed query to determine its viability and time requirements before execution
Transera will be hosting a live webinar on August 7, 2014 at 10am PT to demonstrate Customer Engagement Analyzer 2.0 and its new enhancements. By attending, you will learn how to:
- Map data from multiple systems into customer interaction and agent activity records which connect customer interactions with the same intent
- Interactively segment and profile customer interactions and agent activities by agents, teams, outsourcers, products, customers, sales, and CSAT scores
- Determine best performing channels, agent teams and outsourcers
- Create analyses and cross-system KPIs for yourself or others
Register now to learn how to use Customer Engagement Analytics to optimize customer interactions and agent activity for better sales, retention and customer satisfaction.
For additional information about Transera’s customer engagement analytics offerings, go to: http://www.transerainc.com/products/
About Transera Inc.
Transera makes sense out of diverse customer interaction data so that sales, marketing and customer service and support organizations can increase sales, retain customers and improve customer satisfaction through improved customer experiences. A pioneer in cloud-based analytics-driven systems for contact centers, Transera brings data together in the cloud from automated call distributor (ACD) applications, interactive voice response (IVR) systems, customer relationship management (CRM) applications and other customer data sources such as demographic services so that contact centers can analyze, understand, manage and automate customer interactions in new and innovative ways. The Transera Customer Engagement Analyzer is an interactive analytics application to perform analysis on customer interactions and agent activity to determine what produces the best business outcomes. These insights can then be used to change the behavior of agents and on-premise and cloud-based contact center systems to drive better performance and customer experiences. Today, industry-leading companies such as Wirefly, AON, Office Depot, TiVo and Guthy-Renker are leveraging the market-leading contact center solutions from Transera. www.transerainc.com