NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Digital marketing leader Offerpop doubled sales in the first half of 2014, as the world’s largest brands turned to the New York software-as-a-service company to power sophisticated digital and social marketing campaigns that drive return on investment.
Offerpop’s sales growth is driven by the platform’s remarkable ability to generate customer participation that leads to revenue. In the first half of 2014, Offerpop programs produced over 6 million pieces of user-generated content, including 4.1 million photos and videos. Offerpop also collected more than 25 million opt-in email addresses as well as customer affinity data, giving brands a long-lasting connection with customers.
Offerpop’s rapid product innovation continues to transform digital marketing. The company’s products drive massive volumes of user-generated content and valuable customer data, allowing brands to showcase their customers in ways that increase website traffic and drive online purchases.
“Offerpop solves the biggest challenges facing marketers today. We help marketers reach hyper-connected mobile consumers with marketing programs that produce real results,” said Wendell Lansford, CEO of Offerpop. “Offerpop continues to lead marketing in a new consumer-driven direction — one where social media powers commerce, delivers actionable data that can be used to improve marketing performance, and generates user content to fuel authentic visual marketing.”
Growth Highlights During First Half of 2014:
• Doubled sales compared with the first half of 2013
• Closed the largest deal in company history
• Significantly grew global presence with over 20 percent of sales coming from outside the United States
• Delivered customer revenue renewals over 100% through a continued commitment to customer success
• Registered over 185 million consumer interactions
• Collected, curated and stored over 6 million pieces of user-generated content
• Added leading global brands as customers, including Doritos, Orbitz, Revlon, Samsung, Showtime, Spin Media, Travelocity and VH1
Business Highlights During First Half of 2014:
• Closed $15 million in Series C funding in May which was led by new investor Edison Ventures, and joined by additional new investors Hearst Ventures, a unit of Hearst Corporation, and salesforce.com
• Closed Q2 with over 150 employees, nearly doubling employee count from last year
• Expanded Board of Directors to include Ryan Ziegler of Edison Ventures
• Launched content and commerce capabilities, allowing brands to curate user-generated content and power commerce through social media and user-generated content
Offerpop is a digital marketing software-as-a-service platform transforming how global brands connect, engage and convert today’s mobile and social consumers into long-term loyal customers. Leading enterprises and agencies use Offerpop’s integrated platform to power campaigns, content and commerce, and provide marketers with rich consumer data for smarter marketing decisions.
Offerpop is an ExactTarget Marketing Cloud partner, Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer, a Twitter Certified Product and has been highlighted as a recommended Instagram platform developer. Learn more at offerpop.com.