RESTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Intellinote, the cloud workspace that improves team productivity, has announced the availability of its Android app. Intellinote’s Android app is tightly integrated with the web version so users can start working on their Android devices, switch to their PCs or laptops, and pick up right where they left off.
The Android user interface, known for its speed and flexibility, now reaches over one billion active users, according to a recent Google announcement. Intellinote’s global user base can now leverage this platform and reach to collaborate with their teams and with stakeholders beyond their teams to become more productive, share knowledge and expertise and collaborate for results.
“I keep all of my projects organized and in one place and can collaborate with my team and assign tasks in real time,” says Jamie Schultz, IT Manager, Medford Medical Clinic. “The mobile version allows me to stay on top of my work, even when I’m away from my computer. Hands down, Intellinote is the best team productivity app I’ve used.”
The Intellinote Android app allows users to:
- Capture: Capture everyday business information (notes, meeting minutes, MS Office and Google Drive documents, PDF files, images, ideas, pictures, etc.)
- Organize: Organize information with workspaces and tags
- Share: Share files, documents and other information with colleagues, team members and others in users’ work networks
- Manage Tasks: Create tasks and assign them to others
- Manage Projects: Collaborate with colleagues, team members and others on projects
- Communicate: Respond and comment on discussions, notes and tasks
- Leverage Email: Eliminate cluttered inboxes by using emails to create notes and tasks
- Search: Search and quickly find what they need, when they need it, using keywords and tags
"We are excited to open Intellinote up to a whole new group of users on a new platform. Intellinote for Android will continually be made better, just like the interface, and will provide top-notch team productivity and enterprise collaboration benefits for our users,” says Tony Lopresti, CEO of Intellinote. “We are now officially available everywhere, on any device."
Intellinote is a cloud team productivity platform for individuals and teams to get work done. Designed for teams of all sizes, Intellinote enables users to capture and share knowledge, collaborate easily and accelerate their productivity – anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Intellinote is simple to use, requires no IT resources to implement, and includes dozens of pre-configured integrations and templates to support a wide range of existing business applications and functions. More than 5,000 global organizations – ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies – use Intellinote to enhance the efficiency and productivity of their workforces. Backed by premier venture capital investors, Intellinote is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and can be found online at www.intellinote.net or on Twitter @IntellinoteInc.