STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
· Sales for the second quarter increased by 4 percent to 3,339 MSEK (3,220). In local currencies, sales for the second quarter also increased by 4 percent.
· Operating profit from product areas1) declined for the second quarter by 1 percent to 862 MSEK (871). In local currencies, operating profit from product areas1) also declined by 1 percent for the second quarter.
· Operating profit2) amounted to 941 MSEK (968) for the second quarter.
· EPS (basic) for the second quarter amounted to 3.27 SEK (3.34).
1) Operating profit for Swedish Match product areas, which excludes share of net profit in STG and larger one-time items.
2) Operating profit for the Group includes share of net profit in STG and larger one-time items.
For the full report: http://www.swedishmatch.com/investors/
Swedish Match telephone conference
A telephone conference will be held today, Friday, July 18 at 2:00 p.m. (CET), (1:00 p.m. UK time). At this time we will review and comment on the results. Participants will include Lars Dahlgren, Marlene Forsell, and Emmett Harrison.
Listen to the telephone conference live at: http://www.swedishmatch.com/investors/
Replay will be available for 30 days at the link above as well as on telephone number: UK replay number: +44 20 7031 4064, access code: 941361 US replay number: +1 888 365 0240, access code: 941361 Swedish replay number: +46 8 505 203 33, access code: 941361
The character of the information in this report is such that it shall be disclosed by Swedish Match AB (publ) in accordance with the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was disclosed to the media on July 18, 2014 at 08.15 a.m. (CET).
Swedish Match AB (publ), Box 7179, SE-103 88 Stockholm, Sweden Visiting address: Västra Trädgårdsgatan 15. Telephone: +46 8 658 0200 Corporate Identity Number: 556015-0756 www.swedishmatch.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com