DANDERYD, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Financial Performance April–June
• Sales were SEK 247.6 (236.1) million.
• Operating profit was SEK 7.5 (3.6) million.
• The operating margin was 3.0% (1.5%).
• Profit after financial items was SEK 7.1 (2.6) million.
• Profit after tax was SEK 5.7 (2.0) million, corresponding to SEK 0.20 (0.07) per share.
• Cash flow after investments was SEK -8.2 (2.0) million, or SEK -0.28 (0.07) per share.
Financial Performance January–June
• Sales were SEK 480.4 (450.9) million.
• Operating profit was SEK 13.3 (3.9) million.
• The operating margin was 2.8% (0.9%).
• Profit after financial items was SEK 10.9 (1.3) million.
• Profit after tax was SEK 8.8 (0.9) million, corresponding to SEK 0.31 (0.03) per share.
• Cash flow after investments was SEK 14.9 (-6.0) million, or SEK 0.52 (-0.21) per share.
CEO’s comment to the Interim Report
"Despite a relatively weak market we increased sales by 7% in the first half of the year. Further, the order book supports continued growth compared to previous year. In my eyes, a show of strength from NOTE.
NOTEs operating profit improved by SEK 9.4 million to SEK 13.3 (3.9) million. Cash flow during the same period was 14.9 (-6.0). The balance sheet remains strong with an equity ratio of over 42%, says Peter Laveson, President and CEO.
NOTE’s Interim Report for January–June is now available in PDF format on the corporate web site, www.note.eu, and attached to this message. The Interim Report for January–September will be published on 20 October.
NOTE is one of the leading Northern European manufacturing and logistics partners for electronics production. NOTE produces PCBAs, sub-assemblies and box build products. NOTE's offering covers the whole product lifecycle, from design to after-sales. NOTE has a presence in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, Estonia and China. In 2013, net sales were SEK 907 million; the group has approximately 850 employees. NOTE is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange. For more information, please go to www.note.eu.
NOTE AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication on 14 July 2014 at 8:30 a.m.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com