DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4t4vm2/vital_signs) has announced the addition of the "Vital Signs - Healthcare News - The Analyst's Perspective - June 2014" report to their offering.
This issue of Vital Signs, released on July 1, 2014, discusses the FDA approval of Biogen's Eloctate, Qiagen's acquisition of Primera Dx, Roche's acquisition of Genia Technologies, Cue's at-home connected lab test, and the Credihealth Teen Clinic.
Key Topics Covered:
1. US FDA Approves Biogen's Hemophilia A Drug Eloctate
2. Qiagen Buys Primera Dx and Expands its Companion Diagnostics Portfolio
3. Roche Acquires Sequencing Technology Startup Genia Technologies for $350M, Pending Milestones
4. Cue to Offer at-Home, Smartphone - Connected Lab Tests
5. Credihealth Teens Clinic: An Online Clinic for Teenagers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4t4vm2/vital_signs