DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vvrhsq/australia_lng) has announced the addition of the "Australia LNG Industry Outlook to 2018 - Upcoming LNG Projects to Drive the Future Growth" report to their offering.
The report titled Australia LNG Industry Outlook to 2018 - Upcoming LNG Projects to Drive the Future Growth' provides a comprehensive analysis of the LNG industry in Australia covering various aspects such as market size, market segmentation, market share on the basis of current and future investments in existing and upcoming LNG projects, trends and future projections of the Australian LNG industry with key growth drivers and challenges impacting the industry. The report also provides detailed explanation of the various macro variables and industry factors driving the growth of Australia's LNG industry.
The natural gas sector in Australia has engulfed the most important industry for the Australian economy - the LNG industry. The investment from institutional investors as well as from global oil majors contributes an important array for strong portfolio of LNG projects. These LNG projects will be contributing immensely towards growing participation of Australia's LNG industry at global scale. Due to vast natural gas reserves of Australia, interest of major global and domestic Oil & Gas companies to leverage this excess capacity had resulted in formation of infrastructure for LNG exports to important gas consumer markets. These gas markets particularly in Asian countries are good opportunity for LNG business since their emerging economies had outpaced the domestic energy supply-demand balance and due to geographic proximity of Australia, the LNG export industry can flourish in long term prospects.
The market for Australia LNG industry is driven majorly by LNG export volumes which in turn depend upon the natural gas production from proved gas reserves and the LNG production. These export volumes also depends on the number of long term contracts or spot/short term gas sales contracts with the LNG importing countries. The market size on a broader term is also decided by the proved gas reserves in Australia, as these vast gas reserves forms the basis for developing an export oriented LNG industry in Australia.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Australia LNG Industry Market Size
3. Australia LNG Industry Market Segmentation
4. Floating LNG - Next Generation LNG Technology
5. Trends & Developments in Australia LNG Industry: Impact on Future
6. Growth Drivers and Challenges for Australia LNG Industry: Present and Future
7. Australia LNG Industry Market Share
8. Benchmark Analysis of Australia LNG Industry with its Peer Markets
9. Profile of LNG Projects in Australia
10. Profile of Major Companies in Australia LNG Industry
11. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in LNG Shipbuilding Industry
12. Australia LNG Industry Future Outlook
13. Macro Economic Variables of Australia LNG Industry
- Conoco Phillips
- Daewoo Shipbuilding And Marine Engineering Ltd. South Korea
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd. South Korea
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. Japan
- Samsung Heavy Industries Ltd. South Korea
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vvrhsq/australia_lng