DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cc3dgq/databook_q1_2014) has announced the addition of the "Databook Q1 2014: Digital Advertising Spend in France" report to their offering.
Online advertising spend in France stood at US$4.4 billion by end of 2013, accounting for 19.0% of total advertising.
During 2009-2013, online advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 9.3%. This growth is expected to continue in 2014 with brands expected to spend US$4.8 billion, representing an increase of 8.5% over 2013. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), Socintel360 expects online advertising spend to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% to reach US$6.3 billion in 2018, accounting for 26.2% of the total advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is online and mobile advertising expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on online advertising by industry?
- How is online marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the online advertising spend?
- Which online advertising formats are gaining popularity to target consumers?
- Which online sites are gaining / losing market share?
This report provides detailed online advertising spend database, covering in-depth trend analysis across segments and themes for a period of 10 years (2009-2018).
This report provides trend analysis through charts and tables. The online advertising spend database breaks down into following eight key areas:
Market Share of Online: This report provides online advertising spend growth dynamics, contextualizing it with broader online advertising spend.
Channel Split: This report provides breakdown of online advertising spend by desktop and mobile channels.
Format Split: This report provides break down by the following formats:
- Search Ad Spend
- Display Ad Spend
- Sponsorship Ad Spend
- Classified Ad Spend
- Email Ad Spend
- Video Ad Spend
Industry Split: This report provides breakdown of online advertising spend across 14 key industry verticals.
- Food & Beverages
- Health & Beauty
- Technology & ICT Services
- Leisure Travel & Tourism
- Financial Services
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Public Sector
- Real estate
Advertising Objectives: This report provides breakdown of online advertising spend by key marketing objectives:
- Direct Sales
- Lead Generation/Increase Traffic
- Product Launch
By Gaming: This report provides breakdown of online gaming advertising spend by following categories:
- Around Games & Apps Environment Ad Spend
- In Game Environment Ad Spend
- In Game Immersive Ad Spend
- Exclusive Advertising Games Spend
By Online Sites: This report provides breakdown of online advertising spend by key platforms (sites) for a period of 5 years (2009-2013).
Macroeconomic, Business and Consumer Drivers: Data centric trend analysis of business environment, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of online advertising spend
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cc3dgq/databook_q1_2014