DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7w8qfk/countryfocus) has announced the addition of the "CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Saudi Arabia" report to their offering.
The report is an essential source of information and analysis regarding the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Saudi Arabia. It identifies key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure in the country. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. This resource has been produced using data and information from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
In 2013, the population of Saudi Arabia was estimated at 29.9 million and was growing at an annual rate of 3%. In 2012, 32.1% of the population of Saudi Arabia were non-native. These were mostly immigrant workers from South Asia and other Muslim countries. The total population is expected to reach approximately 36.8 million in 2020, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3%. The value of the pharmaceutical market in Saudi Arabia was $4 billion in 2013, and it is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.8% to reach approximately $5.9 billion in 2020. The major market share is garnered by imports of over-the-counter drugs and patented products.
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of major players in the pharmaceutical market (GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Novartis, SPIMACO and Tabuk)
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of major players in the medical device market (Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Philips Healthcare and Abbott Laboratories)
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, including details of the healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies, and approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure, and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges facing growth in the healthcare market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Overview of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Market
4 Market Access
5 Country Analysis
6 Opportunities and Challenges
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7w8qfk/countryfocus