DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9dt37t/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Palestine, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The Palestinian insurance industry is small, untapped and in a period of growth. Until 2004, the entire insurance industry was highly disorganized due to the absence of an insurance law. However, the situation ended later that year with the establishment of the Palestine Capital Market Authority (PCMA) as the insurance regulator.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Palestine:
- It provides historical values for the Palestinian insurance industry for the report's 2009-2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Palestinian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
It profiles the top insurance companies in Palestine, and outlines the
key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Palestinian insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Palestinian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Palestinian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Palestinian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Palestinian Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Economic Indicators
- Trust International Insurance
- National Insurance Company
- Global United Insurance
- Al-Takaful Palestinian Insurance
- Al-Mashreq Insurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9dt37t/the_insurance