DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qxxtpn/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Isostatic Graphite Industry Report, 2013-2016" report to their offering.
China has been a hot investment spot for isostatic graphite sector and the most important consumer market of isostatic graphite in the world. In recent years, with the rapid development of Chinese photovoltaic industry, China's isostatic graphite demand is increasing year after year. In 2013, China's demand for isostatic graphite exceeded 25 kt, while output during the same period was merely less than 20 kt, the supply and demand gap being about 5 kt.
At the same time, due to the weak technical capability of domestic Chinese isostatic graphite enterprises and the technical blockage put up by foreign enterprises, the output and quality of isostatic graphite manufactured by Chinese companies have not been improved much. At present, the new Chinese entrants into isostatic graphite sector generally lack of technical reserves and have unreasonable product structure and other problems, and these problems are hard to be addressed in the short term. Therefore, in the next few years, the market supply of high-end large size and fine-structure isostatic graphite in China will remain tight.
Foreign isostatic graphite is mainly produced by Japanese TOYO TANSO, French Mersen Group and German SGL Group, all of which have production bases in China.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Isostatic Graphite
2. Development Status of Global Isostatic Graphite Industry
3. Development of China Isostatic Graphite Industry
4. Development of Downstream Industries
5. Key Enterprises Worldwide
6. Key Enterprises in China
7. Summary and Prediction
- Baofeng Five-star Graphite Co., Ltd.
- Carbone Lorraine
- Fangda Carbon New Material Co., Ltd
- Hebei Haili Special Grahpite Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Hemsun High Purity Graphite Technology Co., Ltd
- Henan Provincial Special Thermal Engineering Furnace Material Co., Ltd.
- Hoken Carbon Techniques Co., Ltd.
- Liaoning Dahua Glory Special Graphite Co., Ltd.
- Mersen (Chongqing)
- Pingdingshan Tianbao Carbon Co., Ltd.
- SGL Group
- SINO Steel Jilin Carbon Co., Ltd.
- Shida Carbon
- Sichuan Qingyang New Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sinosteel Shanghai Advanced Graphite Material Co., Ltd.
- TOYO TANSO
- Tokai Carbon
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qxxtpn/global_and