DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rvk9cn/drug_addiction) has announced the addition of the "Drug Addiction Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
Drug Addiction Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Drug Addiction clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Drug Addiction. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Drug Addiction.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- RTI International
- Johnson & Johnson
- Alkermes Inc. (Inactive)
- SK Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Embera NeuroTherapeutics, Inc.
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- D&A Pharma SAS
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Yale University
- University of Pennsylvania
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Johns Hopkins University
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Baylor College of Medicine
- University of Arkansas
- University of Kentucky
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rvk9cn/drug_addiction