DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wn99ww/reperfusion) has announced the addition of the "Reperfusion Injury - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Reperfusion Injury, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Reperfusion Injury and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB
Apeptico Forschung und Entwicklung GmbH
Stealth Peptides Inc.
Eustralis Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Vasade Biosciences, Inc.
- Recombinant Protein to Inhibit CXCL for Cardiovascular and CNS Disorders
- Type 5 Adenylyl Cyclase Inhibitors
- Small Molecule for Reperfusion Injury
- Small Molecules to Inhibit Cyclophilin D for Ischemia Reperfusion Injury, Neurodegenerative Diseases, And Trauma
- Synthetic Peptides to Activate Complement C3 for Immunology, Cardiovascular and CNS Disorders
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wn99ww/reperfusion