DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8td796/north_america) has announced the addition of the "North America Respiratory Devices Market Trends Forecast Through 2019" report to their offering.
The Market Intelligence report provides critical market data for respiratory devices and its product categories for the North American region and its countries; Canada and the US. The data includes market size in terms of value and volume; average selling price for each product type, growth trends and market shares of companies at sector and category level.
Its vital cross category comparison and cross sub-category comparison section makes analysis very handy for company professionals. The report helps professionals in mapping market size, competition, understanding historic and future growth trends.
It covers important categories such as positive airway pressure devices, humidifiers, oxygen concentrator, ventilators, respiratory disposables, and respiratory measurement devices.
- Market size in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2006 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
- Market growth in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2006 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
- Market share (%) of companies is covered at sector and category level for 2013.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type from 2006 - 2013 and forecast till 2019.
- Cross category comparison and cross sub-category comparison - Forecast and historic market growth and market size comparison for various categories and sub-categories from 2006 to 2013 and 2013 to 2019.
Recent Events and Developments
Respiratory Devices Market Segmentation
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure (BPAP)
- Automatic Positive Airway Pressure (APAP)
- Oxygen Concentrator
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Fixed Oxygen Concentrators
- Reusable Resuscitators
- General Ventilators
- Neonatal Ventilators
- Portable Jet Nebulizers
- Portable Ultrasonic Nebulizers
- Respiratory Disposables
- Oxygen Masks
- Disposable Resuscitators
- Respiratory Measurement Devices
- Pulse Oximeter Systems
- Table Top Pulse Oximeter
- Hand Held Pulse Oximeter
- Pulse Oximeter Sensors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8td796/north_america