DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5htwpb/asia_pacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific Market for Patient Monitoring and Diagnostic Systems Through 2019" report to their offering.
The Market Intelligence report provides critical market data for Patient monitoring and diagnostics and its product categories for the Asia Pacific region and its countries; Australia, China, India and Japan. The data includes market size in terms of value and volume; average selling price for each product type, growth trends and market shares of companies at sector and category level.
It's vital cross category comparison and cross sub-category comparison section makes analysis very handy for company professionals. The report helps professionals in mapping market size, competition, understanding historic and future growth trends.
- Market size in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2006 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
- Market growth in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2006 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
- Market share (%) of companies is covered at sector and category level for 2013.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type from 2006 - 2013 and forecast till 2019.
- Cross category comparison and cross sub-category comparison - Forecast and historic market growth and market size comparison for various categories and sub-categories from 2006 to 2013 and 2013 to 2019.
- Recent Events and Developments
Patient Monitoring and Diagnostic Systems Segments
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Mercury BP Monitors
- Aneroid BP Monitors
- Automatic BP Monitors
- Cardiovascular Monitoring Systems
- ECG Monitoring Equipment
- ECG Stress Testing Systems
- Holter Monitoring Systems
- Event Monitoring Systems
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Blood Glucose Meters
- Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems
- Hearing Diagnostics
- Micro-Electromechanical Systems
- Multiparameter Patient Monitors
- Critical Care Monitors
- Perioperative Care Monitors
- Remote Monitoring Systems
- Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems
- Fixed Polysomnography Systems
- Portable Polysomnography Systems
Wireless Hospital Ambulatory Monitors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5htwpb/asia_pacific