CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A new TalentTalk report by SilkRoad, a leading global provider of cloud-based talent management solutions, reveals new statistics on HR automation, technology adoption, and current HR challenges. The “2014 Talent Management Technology Benchmark Report: Leveraging Talent Management Technology for Strategic Business Advantage” uses survey data from 245 HR professionals and provides insight into how organizations are using talent management technology. Download the report and register for the July 17 [1PM CST] live webcast of the results.
- 62% of respondents reported some level of integration of HR Functions.
- 28% have fully automated HR processes.
- 84% view performance management data as important to C-level executives.
- 52% plan to add one or more HR applications in the next year.
- Only 8% believe their organizations are HR data “power users.”
- “The results of this survey show the continued need for integrated talent management systems,” said John Shackleton, President and CEO of SilkRoad, “organizations require the data these systems provide to remain compliant with ever changing employment laws, stay competitive in the talent market, and experience continued growth.”
- Register for the July 17 [1 PM CST] web broadcast.
- Download the infographic.
- Download the full report.
SilkRoad is a leading global provider of end-to-end talent management software that enable customers to find, attract, develop, and retain the best talent. The award-winning SilkRoad Life Suite includes Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Portal, and HRMS solutions that are easy to deploy, easy to use, and affordable. Powered by social, mobile, analytic, and cloud technology, it's everything you need in one platform to engage your people and rapidly boost business performance. Visit www.silkroad.com, follow them on Twitter @SilkRoadTweets or call 866-329-3363 (U.S. toll free) or +1-312-574-3700.