DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4x53k/india) has announced the addition of the "India Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"India Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the India Cardiovascular Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery Devices, Electrophysiology Devices, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Cardiovascular Devices market wherever available.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the India Cardiovascular Devices market.
Key players covered include:
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- Vascular Concepts Limited
- Philips Healthcare
- Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG.
- Asahi Intecc Co., Ltd.
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- Volcano Corporation
- Sahajanand Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Biosense Webster, Inc.
- Thoratec Corporation
- Cordis Corporation
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd.
- Sorin S.p.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4x53k/india