DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bv2s5r/germany) has announced the addition of the "Germany Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Trends Forecast Through 2018" report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the peripheral vascular devices (PVD) in Germany through 2018.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- Peripheral Vascular Stent (PV Stent)
- Inferior Vena Cava Filter
- Embolic Protection Device
- PTA Balloon
- The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company market shares.
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2005 to 2018.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2018.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2005 to 2018).
- Recent events and developments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Tables & Charts
3. Scope of the Report
4. German Market for Peripheral Vascular Devices, 2005-2018
4.1 Cardiac Peripheral Vascular Devices, Revenue ($ mn) by Sub-Category, 2005-2018
4.2 Peripheral Vascular Devices, Volume (Units) by Sub-Category, 2005-2018
4.3 Peripheral Vascular Devices, Average Price ($), 2005-2018
4.4 Peripheral Vascular Devices, Company Shares (%), 2012
5. Recent Events and Developments
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- C.R. Bard, Inc.
- ev3 Inc.
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Terumo Medical Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bv2s5r/germany