WESTON, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This Fourth of July, declare your independence from the old way of doing business in the entertainment industry with Showpitch! The long awaited platform that the industry has been buzzing about for close to a year has set its closed beta period to begin on July 16th.
Showpitch will be the only enterprise solution that connects the dots for the entertainment industry, addressing the perennial needs for talent, industry movers and shakers, and brands interested in working with the industry, as well as the fan.
Imagine a single platform where talent and industry can discover new business deals, fans and resources previously unavailable in a discernable format; a platform that fans can discover new talent in a way unlike any other with advanced features that deliver exclusive content and entertainment right to their computer, mobile device or TV screen. In other words, Showpitch is a platform that will revolutionize how the entertainment industry does business. Think of it as a combination of LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and American Idol wrapped in one package.
Over the last year, Showpitch’s CEO JP Fatta has built the most diverse and robust platform in the entertainment industry working alongside the company’s advisory board which includes industry insiders such as Ted Cohen of TAG Strategic; Marco Bissi, former executive of EMI, Sony and Universal Music; Oscar Llord, former Chairman/CEO of Sony Music Latin and Marc Stollman of Stollman Law.
On this Fourth of July, Showpitch asks that everyone…
Celebrate Your Independence From the Old Way of Doing Business in Entertainment!
- Showpitch is revolutionizing the entertainment industry by bringing talent, fans and industry professionals together in one place for infinite possibilities.
Declare your Freedom to…
- collaborate, find work and new opportunities no matter where you are.
- make history in discovering the next big ‘star’.
- pave the way for the next generation of entertainment.
- grow your audience and create new connections across our global creative community.