DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52bvdv/china_automotive) has announced the addition of the "China Automotive Air-conditioning Compressor Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
Benefiting from the rise in automobile production and sales, the growing car ownership as well as higher requirements of consumers on vehicle comfort, the automotive air-conditioning market shows rapid development. In 2013, China's automotive air-conditioner output hit 23.41 million units, up 14.9% year on year, with the CAGR of 22.5% in 2007-2013; meanwhile, Chinese automotive air-conditioning market size jumped by 13.8% year on year to RMB13.93 billion with the CAGR of 22.0% during 2007-2013.
In China, automotive air-conditioning compressors are mainly divided into swash plate, rotary vane and scroll types. The low-cost and high-efficient swash plate compressors are favored by the majority of automotive air-conditioning system suppliers, enjoying about 70% market share; rotary vane compressors are mainly used for small engine vehicle, including micro, small and compact sedans and microbuses, accounting for roughly 10% market share; while scroll compressors, compared with the above two types, are featured with higher efficiency and lower costs, but stricter requirements on operating conditions, so such compressors are commonly installed in small engine sedans and minibuses, occupying about 20% market share.
There exist two kinds of suppliers -- supporting suppliers and independent suppliers in Chinese automotive air-conditioning compressor market, wherein, the former embraces some international brands mastering 70% market share together, such as Sanden, Denso, Halla, Dongguan Keihin; independent suppliers seize 30% market share jointly, including AoteCar, Chongqing Jianshe Automotive Air Conditioner and Panasonic and other companies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Automotive AC Compressor
2 Automobile Manufacturing
3. Automotive AC Compressor Market
4. Market Segments
5. Key Players in China
- Chongqing Jianshe
- Dongguan Keihin Engine Management System Co., Ltd.
- Halla Visteon Climate Control (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Halla Visteon Climate Control Corp. (HVCC)
- Hefei Dyne Automotive Air Conditioning Co., Ltd
- Mudanjiang Futong Automotive Air Conditioning Co., Ltd
- Nanjing Aotecar
- Panasonic Wanbao Appliances Compressor (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. (PWAPCGZ)
- Shanghai Sanden Behr Automotive Air Conditioning Co., Ltd (SSBA)
- Shanghai Velle Automobile Air Conditioner Co., Ltd
- Shuanghua Holdings Limited
- Suzhou ZhongCheng Auto A/C Compressor Co., Ltd
- TD Automotive Compressor Kunshan, Co., Ltd. (TACK)
- Toyota Industries Corporation (Denso)
- Yantai Shougang TD Automotive Compressor Co., Ltd. (YST)
- Zhejiang Chunhui Group Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52bvdv/china_automotive