DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pmj59c/2014_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2014 Worldwide Heavy Duty Truck Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2014 Worldwide Heavy Duty Truck Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. NEW for 2014! 14 more countries included and the proprietary 2014 Worldwide Economic Forecast executive summary.
The report features 2014 current and 2015 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 61 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including truck bodies, bus bodies, van bodies and specialty truck bodies.
33612 Heavy Duty Truck Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following manufacturing activities:
- heavy duty truck chassis and assembling complete heavy duty trucks, buses, heavy duty motor homes, and other special purpose heavy duty motor vehicles for highway use or
- heavy duty truck chassis only.
- Truck, truck tractors and bus chassis from 14,001 to 33,000 lbs
- Truck, truck tractors and bus chassis more than 33,000 lbs
- Buses, including military vehicles and firefighting vehicles
- Light Duty Trucks Manufacturing
- Automobile Manufacturing
- Gas Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing
- Auto Parts Supply Stores
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 33612 - Heavy Duty Truck Manufacturing is almost comparable to:
- 100% of SIC 3713 - Truck and Bus Bodies
- Truck and tractor truck assembly
- Motor trucks, except off-highway, assembly of
- Truck tractors for highway use, assembly of
- Trucks, pickup, assembly of Military motor vehicle assembly
- Amphibian motor vehicles, assembly of
- Personnel carriers (motor vehicles), assembly of
- Reconnaissance cars, assembly of
- Scout cars (motor vehicles), assembly of
- Universal carriers, military, assembly of
- Bus and other large specialty vehicle assembly
- Brooms, powered (motor vehicles), assembly of
- Buses, all types, assembly of
- Fire department vehicles (motor vehicles), assembly of
- Mobile lounges (motor vehicle), assembly of
- Motor buses, except trackless trollies, assembly of
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pmj59c/2014_worldwide