DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2jpz52/india_diesel) has announced the addition of the "India Diesel Genset Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The market for diesel gensets in India is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during 2014-19.
The very high power rating and medium power rating diesel gensets are expected to contribute significantly towards boosting the market revenues over the next five years. The southern region of the country accounts for the largest pie of diesel gensets demand on the back of high power deficit and inadequate power infrastructure. Rising concerns over carbon emissions is also augmenting adoption of biodiesel gensets. Eco-friendly CPCB-II norms are also expected to be implemented from second quarter of 2014, which would further increase the sales of eco-friendly diesel gensets.
Power reliability is becoming critical with increasing dependency on technology and interconnected systems across the globe. Various critical end user industries such as hospitals, transportation & communication systems, datacenters, manufacturing facilities, fueling stations and water & sewage facilities require continuous power supply for ensuring seamless operation. Diesel gensets offer a reliable and high-quality power generation source, and consequently, are being widely used for emergency power backup as well as stand-alone power generation systems. Based on output power, diesel gensets are classified into low power (5kVA to 75kVA), medium power (75.1kVA to 350kVA), high power (350.1kVA to 750kVA) and very high power (750.1kVA to 3,000kVA) rating systems.
The key topics covered by this report include:
- Performance Enhancement Initiatives
- Mobile Diesel Genset
- Biofuel Diesel Genset
- Hybrid Power System
- Rise in Datacentre Industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Global Diesel Genset Market Outlook
4. India Diesel Genset Market Outlook
5. India Low Power Rating Diesel Genset Market Outlook (5kVA - 75kVA)
6. India Medium Power Rating Diesel Genset Market Outlook (75.1kVA - 350kVA)
7. India High Power Rating Diesel Genset Market Outlook (350.1kVA - 750kVA)
8. India Very High Power Rating Diesel Genset Market Outlook (750.1kVA - 3000kVA)
9. Import & Export Analysis
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. India Economic Outlook
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendation
- Ashok Leyland Ltd.
- Caterpillar India Private limited
- Cummins India Ltd.
- Eicher Motors Ltd.
- Escorts Ltd.
- Greaves Cotton Ltd.
- Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd.
- Kohler India Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahindra Powerol Ltd.
- Sonalika Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2jpz52/india_diesel