DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9h4bk3/india_automobile) has announced the addition of the "India Automobile Coolant Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
Indian coolant market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2014-19. In India, retail channel is acting as the strongest driver for sales of automotive coolant and with the increasing do-it-yourself culture in the country, the retail channel is expected to grow further over the coming years. OEM franchised service centers provide the second biggest sales channel for the automobile coolant in the country. However, the gap between authorized service centers and the country's growing automobile fleet is widening every years, which is creating an opportunity for mushrooming of small independent workshops in the country. These small independent workshops are acting as new emerging sales channel for coolants in the replacement market, and consequently, are expected to contribute significantly in expanding coolant market in the country.
Indian automotive sector witnessed robust growth during 2009-12. However, in 2013, Indian automobile sector witnessed a negative growth, resulting in the country's automobile coolant market exhibiting a marginal decline. Nevertheless, Indian automobile sector is projected to grow over the next five years. Government support through various initiatives like NATRiP, Automotive Mission Plan 2006-2016, introduction of alternate fuel like CNG & LPG along with increasing disposable income of Indian consumers would significantly contribute in boosting automobile demand in the country. Northern region accounts for the highest OEM as well as aftermarket coolant demand in the country due to growing automobile sales in the states like Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan, etc. and presence of major automobile manufacturers like Honda, Maruti and Tata. However, southern region of the country is emerging as the key investment destination for various global automobile manufacturers, and it is anticipated that by 2019, majority of OEM coolant demand would emanate from the country's southern region.
The key topics covered by this report include:
- Increasing Domestic Production of Mono Ethylene Glycol
- Increasing DIY market
- Introduction of universal coolant
- Coolant Recycling and Emerging Alternate Sources
- Increasing Lubricant demand in India
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Automobile Coolant Market Outlook
3. Impact of Election 2014 on Indian Automotive Sector
4. India Automobile Coolant Market Outlook
5. India OEM Automobile Coolant Market Outlook
6. India Aftermarket Automobile Coolant Market Outlook
7. India Coolant Pricing Analysis
8. Raw Materials Analysis
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. India Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- Anand Automotive System Limited
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Castrol India Limited (CIL)
- Gulf Oil Corporation Limited
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- India Oil Corporation Limited
- Lubz Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- S-CCI India Pvt. Ltd.
- Shell India Markets Private Limited
- Tide Water Oil Co. (India) Ltd.
Avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9h4bk3/india_automobile
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.