DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lx23cd/future_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Future of the Portuguese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019" report to their offering.
The Future of the Portuguese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Portuguese defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Over the review period, Portuguese defense expenditure registered a growth rate of -3.93%, to reach US$2.6 billion in 2014, from US$3.1 billion in 2010.
- Portuguese military expenditure, valued at US$2.6 billion in 2014, is expected to increase to US$2.7 billion by 2019, registering a CAGR of 1.02% over the forecast period.
- The country's military expenditure will be driven by its focus on the capabilities of its armed forces to deploy force contributions at short notice and by enhancing the country's participation in joint operations with the European Union and peacekeeping operations of NATO and the United Nations.
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure C2/C4ISR, transport and utility aircraft, rotorcraft MRO, border security, radars and communication systems.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
- Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast
- Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation
- Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast
- Benchmarking with Key Global Markets
- Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators
4 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
- Import Market Dynamics
- Export Market Dynamics
5 Industry Dynamics
- Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Entry Strategy
- Market Regulation
- Market Entry Route
- Key Challenges
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Competitive Landscape Overview
- Key Domestic Companies
8 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Demographics and Social Statistics
- Economic Performance
- Energy and Utilities
- Infrastructure Quality and Availability
- Agusta Westland Portugal
- Arsenal Alfeite
- Critical Software
- EMPORDEF TI Inc.
- Indra Sistemas Portugal
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lx23cd/future_of_the